Vitality Program incl TRE/ Iceman and Yoga Nidra
February 18 @ 19:15 - 21:00
An event every week that begins at 7:15pm on Sunday, repeating until June 24, 2018
Through my work as a Yoga Therapist and TRE (Trauma Release) provider I have worked with people who were looking for healing from past trauma and I used different techniques to release deep tensions, using body and breath, and also sound and meditation. Many of my clients started to feel better, increased energy levels, mentally stronger and more focussed. Also, I developed an interest in immune system disorders as some of my own family members and myself were affected to a certain extent.
Working with breath and movement, areas of tension and blockage can be released and the core of inner support and strength experienced. As habitual patterns in the body change or become more flexible, the mind also changes, allowing for greater openness, choice and spontaneity of being.
The Yoga Therapy Vitality Program can help you to:
- release tensions and relax mind and body
- develop internal strength, coordination and graceful movement
- beneficial for managing auto-immune disorders
- helps cope with pain management (Chronic pain)
- prevent injuries
- facilitate healing after accidents or surgery
- expand your movement range and promote better alignment
- low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- anxiety and depression
- stress-related disorders
- chronic low energy or hyperactivity
Beyond purely physical benefits, feeling at ease in your body and developing better habits of posture and movement can also benefit your general health and emotional well-being.
Mind and body are integrally connected, and a change in the way you use your body can have far-reaching effects on how you feel.
Feeling more balanced in your body can be a support to finding greater mental and emotional stability.