The Yoga Therapy Vitality Program can help you to:
- release tensions and relax mind and body
- develop internal strength, coordination and graceful movement
- beneficial for managing auto-immune disorders
- helps cope with pain management (Chronic pain)
- prevent injuries
- facilitate healing after accidents or surgery
- expand your movement range and promote better alignment
- low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- anxiety and depression
- stress-related disorders
- chronic low energy or hyperactivity
Beyond purely physical benefits, feeling at ease in your body and developing better habits of posture and movement can also benefit your general health and emotional well-being.
Mind and body are integrally connected, and a change in the way you use your body can have far-reaching effects on how you feel.
Feeling more balanced in your body can be a support to finding greater mental and emotional stability.
Emotions are often held in the body, causing physical symptoms of tension or pain, sometimes contributing to the development of ill-health..
This work is based on an understanding that what you need for your healing and growth lies within you.
It seeks to empower you by developing trust in yourself and the wisdom of your body.
- A comprehensive manual
- A Yoga therapy and Mindfulness CD to support daily practice
- Exercise practise with awareness 1 hour 15 minutes
- Breathing 15-20 minutes
- Group Discussion during the exercises, students can ask questions related to yoga and mindfulness, share insights, listen to others or choose to be silent.
- Explanation of daily home yoga therapy and mindfulness practice
All levels of yoga and meditation are welcome – you need not worry if you haven’t practised either before.
Evolve Wellness Centre
10 Kendrick Mews,
London SW7 3HG
6 Week Vitality Program in Notting Hill £140
6 Week Vitality Program in South Kensington £190
There are no upcoming events at this time.